Sunday, September 4, 2011

T-Shirt Dress

For lack of a better name this is the T-shirt Dress. (Any ideas on a better name?)
I got this idea from another blog (can't remember the name, sorry) and decided to put my own twist to it.
I loved the idea of just attaching fabric to a shirt. So simple and perfect for those days when I feel like getting dressed up but don't want to make a huge effort.


My only problem with the pattern was that the fabric I wanted to use had absolutely no stretch, while the shirt had plenty. SO...I added little elastic strips on both sides to allow me room to get my shoulders through the waist.


I have loved the results! All together I think this dressed cost $13.00 to make.
Not that great, but I fell in love with this fabric before I saw the price.

Hope to see you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment