Monday, August 15, 2011

Phood

Before I get into all of my wonderful recipes I must explain myself a little. I am, for the most part, on good days, pretty much vegan. I don't eat meat, dairy, or sugar. It makes for interesting cooking and loads of guilt free eating. The science behind my choice of eating is to help raise my bodies pH level. With all the junk food in the world our bodies are more acidic then alkaline and can have a difficult time repairing itself when our blood cells aren't healthy to begin with. Apart from feeling amazing and eating quilt free, your body may reward you by shedding a few pounds. It did for me.

Although all my recipes are without meat, dairy, and sugar they are still very tasty.
Hope you enjoy them.

2 comments:

  1. i am pretty much a vegan too! yay for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes three of us! I feel so much better when I'm eating this way. Bring on all your recipes and photos of your yummy phood. Wish we lived closer to work together on it all. Love your spirit.

    ReplyDelete