Sunday, August 14, 2011

An Old Chair Becomes New Again

So I had this old chair with a wicker seat, but the wicker was coming apart and when you sat down the front bar would cut off the circulation in your thighs. We all decided to throw the old thing out and buy a new one, which we did. But as it was sitting next to the trash I couldn't help but feel sad to throw out such amazing bones. I figured that there must be something I could do to revive this once charming chair.

I was lucky to have extra supplies laying around that I could work with. Some left over burlap, board, nails, and cushion. After a couple hours of work, I brought my beautiful chair back to life and love it.



1 comment:

  1. Keep up the great work. There's no telling what new talents you'll master. Love Kalei in these photos too!

    ReplyDelete