Thursday, July 19, 2012

Update!

Where to start?
"Lets start at the very beginning..." (name that movie!)
My family and I have relocated from Utah all the way to.......
wait for it....
Arizona!
Not too big of a leap from Utah, I know. But we are just grateful to have a good job right out of college.
We got her in January, and moved into our house in February. 
I LOVE OUR HOUSE!
We live on such a fun street. 
We have such fun neighbors.
We love our ward.
We have a POOL!
A park in walking distant 
 (if we are ever outside, Kalei will lead the way)
 We are one mile from shopping, food, a movie theater, the freeway.
Everything.
I love our house!
Did I mention that I love our house?

I feel so blessed and excited about life.
Dane is working in finance and loving it.
Kalei is becoming a little person with such a warm personality.
And I am finally feeling settled enough to start on some projects!

I can't wait to share them with you!
I also have some exciting news...
I got a job as a food designer and photographer. 
I am not sure what my official job title is but I can't wait to dive in. 
I get to make yummy recipes and take pictures of them.
I am a little nervous, but mostly excited.
You will have to come by and visit me at phabulife.com!

I will probably be a little busy in the next week, I need to hurry and get some meals made and pictures taken but I am working on a dress I am super excited about and can't wait to share with you!

See you around.


No comments:

Post a Comment