Monday, September 19, 2011

Pottery Barn Couch

I bought a couch!
Did I need a couch? Well....no...
but
it is Pottery Barn, and I couldn't help myself.
$50.00

It is a little weird I know. I think it is supposed to be the end of a sectional.
The older couple we bought it from only had it for 2 months and were the sweetest people. As we were taking the couch out to the truck she noticed a few marks on the back and gave us the large cushion behind it (still in it's wrapping) for free, which she bought for more then 50.00!
What a steal!

So my plan is to somehow make an ottoman out of the large cushion and sit it next to the couch where the sectional would attach. I am so excited! Now all I need is an unfurnished apartment so I can use it!
For now it is being stored.


Here I am enjoying my beautiful couch!
Can't wait to use it and see how it goes with the rest of the furniture I have been collecting.

1 comment:

  1. Go girl. I know you'll figure out a great way to use the extra cushion and make the couch look fabulous. I love your ingenuity, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete