Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Almond French Toast

Al0mond french toast is one of my favorites.
It is super easy and healthy which means I never feel bad about having one or two more then I should.



Extra delicious when topped with fresh fruit and agave (natural liquid sweetener).



To make this divine breakfast you will need:
1/4 c.Tofu - silk - blue packaging
1/2 c. almond milk (sub. rice or soy)
1/8 t. vanilla extract
1/8 t. cinnamon
1 T. almond butter (optional)

Combine and mix in a blender, and pour into a bowl.
Dip both sides of bread in batter and cook on medium heat.

TIP: Make sure to detach entire toast from pan (all corners from outside to in) before flipping.
this will make your flip clean and keep your golden crust intact.

Hope you enjoy it. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
See you around.

1 comment:

  1. My mouth is watering! I love your photos, the colorful and creative design and everything about your blog. You rock Tay!

    ReplyDelete